10 Bedroom Luxury Yoga Retreat for sale
GBP 513,500LKR 213,200,000
Property type: Villas
Area (Sq Ft)
Land Size: 38922 Sq Ft
Land Size In Perches: 143 (3616 sqm)
Tenure : Freehold
Nearest Beach: 18 meters
Nearest Town: Hikkaduwa (5km)
Nearest Expressway Exit: Baddegama (15km)
Solar powered hot water
This charming colonial-style boutique villa is situated just south of Hikkaduwa in southern Sri Lanka, just metres from a gorgeous 2km long sandy beach with rock pools.
The property is upgraded and renovated in 2022. The property is set on 143 perches of lush tropical gardens. It has 10 luxury bedrooms, The Main Villa offers five light twin/double/single rooms leading to the central Atrium; two separate garden rooms are large enough to become family rooms with two extra beds; in the front garden there are three double/single rooms.
All rooms are en-suite with shower and have air conditioning plus fans. The main Villa rooms have beautiful back balconies overlooking the garden.
All furniture is made from locally sourced hardwood and built in traditional Sri Lankan style, including antiques.
Here is a list of renovations and upgrades done to the property.
1) Two back garden rooms rebuilt with new ensuite bathrooms added. We had to raise the roofs some 3 ft.
2) 3 new ensuite single/twin rooms added by front gate.
3) All solar water heaters replaced and all new AC units.
4) Upgraded generator installed with noise shielding.
5) The boundary wall is repaired and repainted.
6) Staff kitchen/lounge built beside Yoga Pavilion.
7) New wooden floor and staircase for Yoga Pavilion.
8) Utility room created under Water Tower for laundry.
9) Ensuite bathrooms added to 2 rooms under the Yoga Pavilion. (We use these as staff bedrooms), there is an outside toilet near the Yoga Pavilion.
10) The whole property is repainted.
11) Major garden upgrade including underground sump tanks to stop site flooding in monsoon.
12) Office/Spa built in front garden area.
13) The pool totally retiled and the surrounding is upgraded.
14) The kitchen extended and upgraded to the best health safety and environmental standards.
The property is offering all possible Business scenarios and opportunities.
All colonial-style furniture, luxurious equipment, kitchen appliances, are included in the sale price.
Getting onto the property ladder can be a big step
We understand how important a decision getting a mortgage is. It’s not just about taking out a mortgage, it’s about getting the keys to your new home, improving the one you’ve got or arranging your finances for the future.